Sunday, April 3, 2011

TEN DAYS - DAY TWO

Day Two: Nine things about yourself

1. Shopaholic-TO-BE. *Proud-tone*.

2. Dislike vegetables.

3. Normal people have 12 molar tooth. Now, i only have 8.

4. Sometimes i Google-d "Interesting topic for blog", however i cannot find any topic that i want to blog about because all the topics suggested are rather SUPER LONG or REQUIRE HIGH I.Q. Oh and i Google-d whenever i think my grammar is incorrect.

5. Would rather choose other source of Carbs, because i don't like eating rice and have nothing to do with any kind of Healthy Diet.

6. I consider myself as a good liar. Ngeh ngeh ngeh.

7. Short-sighted, 4.0 for my right eye, 3.75 left eye. And i don't like wearing neither glasses nor contact lens. If you see me don't 'HI' from far, COME AT ME.

8. I have 25-exes and i'm not proud of it.

9. Deep down, i am just a romantic sappy loner searching for my soul mate, i only act like i'm a tough bitch, don't interrupt my performance.

P/S: I like cute-arse guys, with dimples, tall, not-skinny, buffed, big hand, know how to ride public transportation, mysterious and love me for who i am. GIVE ME A CALL. ;) LOL. KIDDING.

No comments:

Post a Comment