Thursday, April 7, 2011

TEN DAYS - DAY FOUR

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot

1. MY FUTURE. I know i know, cliche aite? But it's true. I always wanted and still want to be a forensic, not the one that playing with chemicals a lot or one that have to collect evidence at the crime scene. I want to be an Anatomist-kind-of-Forensic. The one who will have to do the autopsy, figure the C.O.D, T.O.D and all. I know the work would be rather nasty, disgusting and creepy. Like MAJOR. My mum once asked me, "Kakak sanggup ke tengok mayat yang hangus terbakar, kena belah-belah, tak ada anggota badan, yang pecah kepala terburai otak, yang mati lemas kembung perut, yang kena seksa",aha you got the point right? And some more, the job requires you to LITERALLY sleep with the dead-body, untuk biasakan diri katanya. Geez, sounds utterly nuts right? But i believe that SEMUA MANUASIA YANG MATI, TIDAK BOLEH HIDUP SEMULA, there's only Syaitan who vowed to mislead us. However, by looking at my pointer and final examinations' result, sobs sobs. =.="

2. THINGS THAT I'VE DONE
Most of it are bad things, i regretted everyday. Sometimes i wish i can turn back time to make things right, or even better, to un-do all the bad things i have done in my past. I want to be a better me.

3. MY MUM <3

4. MY LIFE I'M LIVING

5. MY FUTURE HUSBAND

6. MY HOME (WHEN I'M AWAY)

7. AFTERLIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment