Saturday, July 23, 2011

SUCK IT UP !

My oh my, i don't know what is wrong with me, it seems like, after my last break up which was like 9 months ago, i'm starting to be this full of hatred person, like whenever i see or read sweet couples passed me by, sweet comments, sweet messages, sweet pictures, you know what i mean, i will go, Urggghhhhh and scrolling down away from the annoyingly sweetness. Am i the only one who feels this way? Well it's hard to avoid as almost all my close friends have partners, so yeah, it haunts me like a pedophile haunts little kid. Freakkyyyyyyy. Well, while they are all being all sweet and lovey dovey, i will sit here, alone, errrrr,

I LOVE HAMBURGERS. Does it count?



what, burgers are awesome, they won't break your heart, they won't judge you, they won't cheat on you and if they do, they will end up produce mini burgers which are awesome too. Damn it. #FOREVERALONE

Random activities i did today,

BBM-ing like crazy person, see the one with 'i miss you too NS' ? perasan je orang update status untuk dia. HAHA


Skittles ! I only eat the red and purple one. Hehe


eating weird colorful kuih


CAM-WHORING !

Okay bye.

P/S: off to Cherating tomorrow. Man, i really need a vacation. My heart needs a cure. PRONTO.

No comments:

Post a Comment