Sunday, July 3, 2011

DAY SIXTH

FIVE TURN OFFS (Five things that i hate)

1. ANIMAL ABUSE
Well lets just say I HOPE YOU GUYS DIE IN THE MOST SHAMEFUL AND HURTFUL WAY AND ROT IN HELL.
2. SPOILED RICH KID
Who constantly talks about their wealthiness and whatnot. Those who berlagak nak mampus with their parents money. GO DIE.
3. LIAR / HYPOCRITE
Don't ever ever ever lie to me, truth hurts, so be it. JUST DON'T LIE. Big or small, lies are lies.
4. THOSE WHO TAKE OTHERS FOR GRANTED
Omaigod i can't even . . . Appreciate what other had done for you, small or big favors, say thank you, show your gratitude. COMMON SENSE PLEASE.
5. ME
My heart and my head always failed me. Listen to your heart-quote is over rated. I hate myself for being such a soft hearted person and sometimes stubborn as hell. I hate being such a sissy-person, SOMETIMES I HATE BEING A GIRL. OMAIGOD. =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment