Thursday, July 28, 2011

KILL ME ALREADY

everything is falling apart. i want to go far away from here. away from everybody. away from all the shits. away from all this sadness. thus, i'm applying to further my studies in India, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University to be exact. wish me all the best and pray for me please. on second thought, that was pretty stupid, sounds so wrong. i wasn't applying just to get rid all the fucked up emotions, some say India is the best, errr worst country which with so many diseases and such, the C.O.D sometimes is unknown, the diseases are new and need to be studied more. Hence, forensic in India sounds very interesting. And cheap too. #SWAG

going to Stadium Bukit Jalil to watch Malaysia vs Singapore tomorrow, Malaysia Boleh ! Auummm. :D

p/s : MOOD SWING IS A BITCH. Omaigod.

i ate lots of durians today, my stomach hates me right now, kill me please.

omg, i hate you,


K BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment