Monday, July 4, 2011

KICK ASS HORMONE

Hello Hi .

Lately my hormone kicks in real hard and messed up with my emotions . This is no good as i tend to be more emotional than i used to which leads to these entry . Actually, i sorta have one guy friend who wanted me to recommend him to any of my 10-perfect-star-girlfriend . Which i said 'SURE, I'll help you', but at that time i wasn't as serious as him. But i guess he took it wayyyy too serious as he keeps on asking till now. Hehe Stupid me. =______=

But, whats pissing me off is, the way he describes how he wants his soon to be girlfriend to look like . Frankly, he isn't Lucas Piazon-ish type nor Shia Le Bouf-ish, but he is a kind-hearted friend and has a very good sense of humor . Well safe to say, he aimed too high for his standards, which is good because we do have to aim high. I don't blame him because me myself used to have 'how-i-want-my-soon-to-be-man-to-look-like' thingy. Tall, non-smoker, awesome ass, big hand, dimples, good looking, neat and original, these are my dream guy-type that i always dreamt of. However, as i grow up, i realize life doesn't work that way.We don't get what we want, life is unfair like that. True story bro. Then i realized how wrong i was. And i changed.

I just want him to love me. Cliche right. Mama always told me to find someone who loves me and that is the most vital. Because we cannot choose who we want to fall in love with. Sila jangan termuntah baca post ni please. I was trying to write in most non-geli geliman-way but i failed obviously. But its true, having awesome ass guy will not bring me happiness, nor dimples can bring me no good in life except we would have beautiful babies with dimples omnomnom, WHICH IS NOT IMPORTANT NADIAH.

They say, every girl wish to have a guy like her own father. Which is true. Papa is a very loving husband, strict, funny, and most important, he loves my mom so much. He loves to spoil my mom with food and all, but he's also very ego one. And why am i crying while writing i do not know. Hmm. But yeah. My dad is basically my hero apart from my mom. I love it when my parents are about to have a fight and my dad would crack a joke like "nak masak apa malam ni" in a middle of deep conversation. And how he loves to layan orang, how he loves to cook for my mom and my siblings, how he loves animals, yes sometimes my dad can be the most annoying person on earth but he still rock-ass. And no this is not a Happy Father's Day post.

Pendek kata, never expect anything, just go with the flow, when you leave it to Allah, He will gives you better. InsyaAllah.




Signing off, NS, with love. x.

K BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment