Monday, June 27, 2011

4:12 AM

Hello Hi .

Firstly, meet my new babies, well actually i punya seekor je tapi i still tak tahu nak pilih yang mana satu. MAJOR CUTENESS. :D
And sadly, Messi the Rabbit is not feeling very well now, gonna bring him to the Vet tomorrow.


sorry i screen shot je sebab iphone buat hal tak boleh bukak blogspot pulak. pft.

Well, actually i'm bloggin' while merajuk-ing with my dad. He doesn't want to send me back to UiTM on Tuesday, well, he said he CAN'T. But i'm assuming he doesn't love me anymore. :(

Houstan, we have a problem. First, class i hari Selasa nanti pukul 1400 sampai 1600 SAHAJA. YES. So tell me, is it too much for me to ask my dad to send me back and wait for me till i finish my class? Dads nowadays. Sigh.

Papa suruh i balik naik public transport, i don't mind if i have to ride public transport to KL. But when it's another way around, I CAN'T EVEN. =_____________= okay enough talking bad about my dad. Sorry papa, you know you love me. :)

Bought Transformer's ticket for upcoming Wednesday and it's gonna be epic. I love Michael Bay's movies, they are absurdly awesome dude. No more Megan Fox though but the substitute isn't that bad. Well actually NOT BAD AT ALL. Omnomnom.

No more this


nor this,


meet Rosie Huntington-Whiteley




memang lah hot, Victoria Secret's model kot. =______="

EDITED : Messi baru saja meninggalkan i da family pada jam 4:45am waktu tempatan. Sedih. :(
RIP Messi, i love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment