Thursday, March 31, 2011

LOVE IS IN THE HAIR

i'm thinking about coloring my hair Brown, more natural. Actually, it was supposed to be deep violet, my hair i mean, but turned out RED instead. One unsatisfied costumer here ! HMM. =.=



So yeah, being the only red-head in UiTM Kuala Pilah is kinda hard, i have to play 'hide-and-seek' with the guards, yeah SERIOUSLY. I don't mind actually but i hate it when me and my friend / cousins are, as usual cam-whoring and all, and my hair looked like 'YAW SUP, I'M COOLER THAN YOALL'. NOT IN A GOOD WAY. TRUST ME.

I changed my hair style almost every semester, and my hair is in SEVERE DAMAGE. Like i say, dry/damage hair is trending. HAHA :D

Anyhoo, i always envy those with healthy long hair, doesn't matter straight, curly, and especially with BANGS ! I LOVE BANGS. BANGS ARE AWESOME ! :-S





I FRIGGIN' LOVE, :)



HOHO, I PERSONALLY DIGGIN' EMO HAIRSTYLE, THE COOLEST !

SO WHAT'S YOURS? :)

P/S: COMING HOME TOMORROW ! OEMGEEEE. <3

AND YES U JUST WASTED YOUR 5 MINUTES READING ABOUT HAIR AND YOU WILL NEVER GET IT BACK. YOU MAD?

No comments:

Post a Comment