Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mr and Mrs

OMG i just spent like an hour reading my previous posts , and i am disgusted with myself right now. Euuw i am so lame i wrote you all as u'olls and i put LOL even though it's not the right place to put it, and i sure mentioned i'm single A LOT. Omaigod somebody shoot me already. I feel ashamed reading my earlier entries, i feel like hanging myself till i die, my eyes pop out and my nose bleed like crazy, okay now i'm exaggerate things. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME OH MY GOD. But yeah, it's my blog, i can write whatever i want. I even can put LOL even when i actually didn't Laughing Out Loud while writing it. Hell yeah.

So heres some of the pictures i stole from my cousin's facebook because i hate having more than 1 album on my facebook account, i don't know why, i feel so rimas. Plus, i don't own super expensive camera, i do have a digital camera which is quite nice but i am too lazy to charge it and the cable went missing. Again. I usually use iPhone and edit it before post it on facebook because 3gs's camera is so lame and i so envy 4's camera because it's sooooo pretty and i look pretty in 4's camera. This is so out of the topic.

TAMBUN, IPOH, PERAK (LOL, mia Ipoh and Perak aren't the same okayyy)
(24/9/11-25/9/11)







i look super fat on both reception and wedding there, seriously, i hate my baju, therefore i will only show pictures that show the good side of me. HAHA

DEWAN SERI BERINGIN, GOMBAK. (1/10/11)



i love my baju soooooo much and it costs A LOT. My mum spent RM500++ for my baju including tailoring. Thank you mama i love you so much. :)




this is also my birthday cake, you see, me and my brother shared the same cake. haha 3 tingkat kot, wa nak setingkat tak boleh? so yeah, i ada birthday cake jugak this year and thank god the cake was kinda nice, but still, i hate wedding cakes. =_=

i look like a serial killer. hmmmm

so yeah, congratulations abang and kak zu. :)

K bye losers

No comments:

Post a Comment