Sunday, September 18, 2011

what ?

I am sad and in a very bad shape lately. Sometimes i cried for no reason, i just feel sad and empty deep inside. My birthday is just around the corner and i'm sensing it's gonna be hell, minus my family, i have no one. I have no friends i can call BFF nor anyone that i can spend my time with. I only have my family, my cats and my rabbits. Though i am eternally grateful for having such a loving and awesome family. But i want more. Thats normal, manusia memang tak pernah puas kan. Seeing people that once i hate are doing well in their life and keep rubbing it on my face, makes me feel like a total loser. I realize that i have no friends that i spend time everyday, yes i have lots of friends but thats just it. And it's entirely my fault of lazy making an effort to maintain my friendship, i know and i hate my self for this. I have no sister, and i am very close with my mom but i cannot talk to my mum about everything, i share it with my cousins and some friends, but each day i can feel that i am putting burden on their shoulder to listen to my problems when i'm too stubborn to follow their advice. Boo hoooo cry baby.

I don't know what i want. I just want to be happy. I'm crying again right now, OMAIGOD I CAN'T EVEN ......

Peeps, love your family and love yourself.

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her - Marilyn Monroe

I need a hug. :(

BE HAPPY, THE POWER IS IN YOUR HAND.

K bye and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment