Saturday, August 6, 2011

hear no evil see no evil

Hello hi .

you know the difference between being too nice and being stupid? well, i'm a bit of both . sometimes i can be stupidly nice, but most of the time, just stupid . constantly i let my guards down to those who doesn't even appreciate my existence nor my effort, intentionally or unintentionally . some people think i am feeling-proof, but I AM NOT . i am the most emotional person i've ever known in my entire life , seriously . i admit i can give some good advices to my friends , yet i rarely use them . i am a stubborn bitch and i always end up getting hurt at the end of the day . i hate being me . i hate it when people taking me for granted, i hate it when my effort seems nothing to others . i always have high expectation in people, always tend to see the highest of high and ignoring the flaws . i must change my point of view from now on. never put high expectation on other people . PERIOD.

"I took a shot, i took my chances, some people think i am bullet proof, but i'm not."

anyway, Happy fasting to all muslims in the world, have a blessed Ramadhan . InsyaAllah .

currently into this quote,

In love never put yourself in a situation
where you are not sure where you stand
in a person's life.
never expect, never assume,
so that if they choose to drop you,
you have enough strength to move on.


Goodbye mean world

AND HARRY POTTER-MANIAC, CLICK THIS

JUST CLICK . OMG . SWAG

No comments:

Post a Comment