Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A B C and Goodbyes

Alhamdullilah. Result exam semester 5 ni tak mengecewakan, omaigod. All my last minutes study were paid off. Hehe I would love to thank my parents of course kerana tak putus-putus marah i untuk study dengan ugutan-ugutan manja. Yo mama where's my Nissan Fairlady Pure white? Any model oso can, i'm not picky. :P

And to all the lecturers, the good one, excellent one, lazy one, lame-ass one, not so good one, thanks for everything thanks for the grades, (even though i got not so good grade for my medical paper). Though, I AM HAPPY AND THANKFUL.

To all my classmates, we'll see again, i will miss you guys terribly, it's been 3-freakin'-years together, dari tak kenal, sampai bercintan cintun. I feel blessed. You guys rock ass !

Farewell, Diploma in Microbiology AS114. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO STRONG, I SUFFOCATE MYSELF. :)

LOVE, ns.

No comments:

Post a Comment